- About the ISS
- Call for Abstracts
- Exhibitors Info
- Speakers Info
- Registration Info
- Featured Speakers
- CE Credits
- Speaker Presentations
- Previous ISS
- Contact Us
Pre-registration for ISS 2016 is now closed. If you wish to register, please come directly to the ISS registration desk at the Westin Bayshore and have your registration forms and cheque(s) filled out to ensure a smooth and fast process. The registration form for the educational sessions (which includes exhibits) can be found on the last page of the program brochure Click here to view (PDF). The exhibit only purchase forms can be found here (PDF).
View the full program for information on instructional sessions. For a hard copy of the registration form, please see the last page of the program.
If you wish to only purchase exhibit hall area passes (i.e. no education sessions), please click here.
All values are in CAD and include 5% GST. Registration prior to February 5 is recommended to ensure you receive your course selections.
Pre-Symposium: Tuesday, March 1
These are an additional cost to the symposium fee structure.
|Attending||Pre-Symposium Only||Pre & Main Symposium|
|2 Half days (AM & PM)
PS4 or PS5 & PS6 or PS7
|1 Half day
PS4 or PS5 or PS6 or PS7
Main Symposium: Wednesday, March 2 - Friday, March 4
Early-bird rate is on/prior to January 15, 2016.
|Attending||Early-bird (Jan. 15)||Regular|
Full 2.5 day Symposium
|March 2 only||$270||$286|
|March 3 only||$270||$286|
|March 4 only||$146||$166|
Full-time student rate (full program, sent in before January 15, 2016): $280
Method of PaymentPayment by Credit Card
- Complete the full registration online
- Fax the registration form to 1-604-822-4835 and indicate that you would like to pay with Visa or MasterCard. We will send you the secure on-line link to enter your credit card information. DO NOT FAX CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
- Register and pay over the phone: Local/International: 1-604-827-3112 or toll free within Canada/USA: 1-855-827-3112 (VISA or MasterCard).
Payment by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to the University of British Columbia (UBC) and send it along with complete registration form to:
Interprofessional Continuing Education, UBC
Rm.105 – 2194 Health Sciences Mall, Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z3
Alternative Payment Methods
Mail or fax complete registration form along with one of the following:
- Signed purchase order (PO);
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) from the manager on the organization’s letterhead stating that they will be paying the registration fees. The letter should include the amount of registration fees, name and contact information of the manager;
- Signed cheque requisition form (ChReq).
View the last page of the program for more details on registration.